ASSALAMMU'ALAIKUM EVERY BODY. WELCOME TO ENGLISH SMP 2 YOSOWILANGUN. NOW...........LET'S STUDY EVERY DAY, ENGLISH EVERY TIME AND EVERY WHERE

Kamis, 12 April 2012

KANCIL AND KING OF CROCODILE


KANCIL AND KING OF CROCODILE

Assalammu’alaikum wr wb

The honorable juries, the contestant of English story telling Contest, all of myfriends, ladies and gentlemen.
Praised be to God because of his blessing we can attend in this special place and time, English Story Telling Contest.

First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Agung Prayoga. I am from SMP 2 Yosowilangun.
 The title of my story is Mousedeer and Crocodile.
Ok, I will start the story now.
Mousedeer or we call Kancil, one sunny morning, he really missed his uncle.
“I really miss my uncle, I want to visit him”.
Kancil decided to visit his uncle.
If Kancil went to his uncle’s house, he had to cross a deep and wide river. Kancil looked confused.
“ I want to cross the river, but where is the bridge ???????????”
“Oh no..............the bridge is broken, why???????????
“May be because of the heavy rain last night”
“It’s impossible for me to swim, it’s too deep and there must be some crocodiles.”
Kancil thought hard to get an idea how to cross the river.
Sudddenly there was a big voice from the river. It was a king of Crocodile’s
“Hi Kancil...........what are you doing here?.
Wow you are still young, your meat must delicious and crunchy. You can be my Lunch”
Having Listened to Crocodile’s frightening statement. Kancil was really afraid. He looked pale, but he tried to control  his feeling. He said to King of Crocodile.
“Hi, Mr. Crocodile, how are you?????????? You must be fine, right??, ........by the way...how many crocodiles are there in your kingdom???”
King of Crocodile looked surprised with that question, he thought deeply.............eee may be 50. 70 or can be 100, I don’t know exactly, I never caunt all of them”
The kancil said “ Mr. King, if you don’t know  the total number of crocodiles here, You will get problem”
“Problem????????? what do you mean by problem???” asked Crocodile
Kancil answered “If there are hunter or anemies kill your people, you will never know???”
“You are right Kancil, but.............how will I know the total of my people, if you can help me. I will never eat you” said the king of crocodile.
“Ok..................now please call all of your people, ask them to march from the left side of the river until the right of the river. The marching must be tightly”.
Then King of Crocodile asked his people to march in the river march from the left side of the river until the right of the river.
“ Kancil,  please you can start to count”. The king of crocodile instucted Kancil.
But Mr. King of Crocodile I am sorry, I can count you from here, because you are too long. I can not see clearly”
“So what will you do??? Asked the crocodile
“I am sorry, Mr. King, I must walk on your back, is it polite??????????, because it is the only way? Said Kancil
The crocodile answered “ I think...........it’s still polite”
“Ok now I will start to count, be ready all of the crocodile, don’t sink your body, it will make me easy to count”
Then Kancil started to count he jumped from one back of crocodile to another, one to another and go on by shouting.
“ One, two,three, four”.
 He continued counting” twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine,”
And finally he would finish “134, 135, 136”.
After finished counting, Kancil jumped up to the bank of the river.
There he screamed “ Mr. King of Crocodile, there are one hundrend thirty-six crocodiles, and added by you, so the total is one hundrend thirty-seven crocodiles”
“Thank you Kancil, I will keep my promise, I will not eat you”
“You are welcome, Mr. King of Crocodile. Let me go”
Ok, you can go............bye.
Ladies and gentlemen, from the story we can get the moral value, that if we face certain problem, don’t be panic. Try to stay calm, to get good idea so that we can get the solution, like what Kancil do. Ok, see you next time, bye.

Wassalammu’alaikum wr wb.


1 komentar: